Monday, April 27, 2009

Yeeeeeehaw!!!

I'm heading down to Nashville to record a CD in the end of June. I just booked our flights! When I was in Palm Springs, I was singing my little heart out while the convertible cut through the mountainous highway, and I felt so free! It reminded me of my love for singing, and specifically, my love for singing gospel music. I decided then I was going to record a CD.

I reached out to someone I know who is a recording artist, and I asked for her advice. She put me in contact with a music producer in Nashville, who has worked with Garth Brooks, Tanya Tucker and Dolly Parton (to name a few).

He had a cancellation the last week in June, so I'm in! I am so excited, I feel like I could jump out of my skin. I have a lot of work to do between now and then, selecting music, thinking of arrangements, deciding how I want to market the CD once it's recorded...

I will certainly keep you posted!!!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

OMG so exciting!

I don't know how you have the time to fit all this in but yay!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. We need to get you some groupies.

Kitty said...

on my...how exciting! sounds like you'll need a CD cover design : )

is there anything you don't do? LOL...you're amazing!!