Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lunch for 2

Are you kidding me?

Darcy and I had breakfast at 9AM, and then we walked all over town. We didn't eat again until 4, and we were starving, so I kind of overdid it when I ordered our food. LOL

I ordered four entrees, and it came with four salads and bread. Oops. I ordered pesto pasta and a steak. I only had a few bites of the steak, but I ate ALL the pasta. It took me about three shifts, but that's a lot for me.

I got so full, I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach. I can't remember the last time I ate that much, but it was horrid, and it reminded me of something I used to feel all the time, and something I never want to feel again.

One of the things that helps me stay on track is not letting myself get too hungry, but today, I got way past hungry, and that's always a recipe for disaster. It's not something I'll let happen again anytime soon!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

OMG, that's funny that you took a picture of all the food. I don't like feeling overly full and gross either. I'll bet you won't do that again any time soon.

Anonymous said...

We have all been victims of our eyes being bigger than our stomachs