Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Breakin' the rules


I wore a white linen suit to work today. It's not even May yet! I am ca-razy!!!
.
I was so sick of my drab and dreary winter clothes, I just HAD to. I haven't worn the suit in 6 or 7 months, and I think it fits exactly the same as it did then...another reminder that I haven't lost or gained much for a loooong time.
.
I'm thinking about not using my scale for a week. I don't have hang ups, but I've been weighing myself every day (several times) for the past year and a half, and I think I just want to take a break.
.
I've tried everything else, why not this. I'm curious how I'll respond to not having the daily weigh in!
.
We shall soon see.

1 comments:

Alison... said...

love the picture!

yes, try staying off the scale... it's hard but you can do it.

Of course if I did that, I'd gain 10 pounds!