Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dune Tours!

I've probably been to Provincetown a hundred times, but for some reason today was the first time that I took a Dune Tour. We went with a small group of strangers in a large Suburban. Darcy and I were in the back seats, and it was a bumpy ride!

I had a lot of fun going up and down the steep hills, and sometimes it seemed as though we were almost driving sideways!

It was absolutely beautiful - here are some pictures:







It's so easy to get into a routine, especially when you are going somewhere you've been so many times before, but changing things up is a good thing!
.
I'm going to try to find new things to do when I get home as well. I think my first stop will be the Palace Theater. It's right across from my office, and I haven't been there for a show in 15 years. Why in the world is that? I have no idea. They are playing the Producers right now, and I'm going to go. :)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

You gays and your theater