Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Phatband Phollowers


I've heard from a few of you that you are disappointed that I am no longer updating the Phatband blog. Don't you worry, gentle readers, I will continue blogging about my weight loss challenges and triumphs on this new blog.
.
Don't think of it as Phatband ending, think of it as an upgrade. :)
.
As I've been losing weight, I've been trying to make healthy choices in all areas of my life. If any of the lessons I'm learning in life can help you (or at the very least amuse you), that's great. I really appreciate all of your support. It's much more fun being on this journey with friends.

4 comments:

www.ibuykorea.com said...

Very nice blog! ^^
Do you know Seoul, Korea?
If not, feel free to visit my blog.
Have a great day!
Thanks a lot!

Alison... said...

I only panicked for a second when I saw the end of the blog but as soon as I read that you had a new blog, all was fine... natch.

Anonymous said...

Potato..Potahto, as long as you are funny we don't care where you do it

lanie said...

Yay!!! I was very sad. i love Choosing Joy!!!