Monday, April 27, 2009

Next stop: Dubai?

I received a call today from the international summit Tom and I may be speaking at in Dubai. I missed the call, but it sounded like they wanted to book it from the voice message. Wow. Dubai?! In like 3 weeks? I *must* get my passport started TOMORROW. The rush passport takes 2-3 weeks to get, so I should just get it in under the wire. I really should have gone on Friday as planned.

I plan to speak with them to get the details tomorrow, and I will let you know more then!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Simply amazing!

Keep us informed.

Kitty said...

...and I still have yours and TJ's business cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Go get that passport today. Then you can start traveling internationally with me. It is much better as you are viewed to be exotic. I am so pretty abroad. As Jen said we are Brazil pretty American Ugly.