Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nice day

City side view from the top:

Mountain side view:
I took Henry for a short walk this morning before breakfast. On the way home, Alison and I climbed Rock Rimmon. It was great to be up there again.
I went kayaking again today, but only briefly:

I've been very active with exercise and errands and yard work, and that coupled with the heat made me hit a wall today. Around 5PM, I crashed. I felt like I could sleep for days. I'm not a napper, so I didn't nap, but I probably could have!
We have 2 more days of this nice weather, and I'm going to fit in as much fun and sun as I can! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day

Alison... said...

It was such a nice day, thanks for inviting me. I can't believe you made it to 11 PM, you looked exhausted by 5

Pace yourself will ya? We have 6 months of warm weather ahead!