Sunday, June 21, 2009

Greetings, Earthlings.

Hello, from me and my extremely large head! Darcy took this picture at Logan, when we were waiting to board. We had a connecting flight in Charlotte, and we had to run from one end of the airport to the other to get to our flight on time. Good thing we're skinny! LOL

Everyone in Nashville is ridiculously nice. They put their arms around you at random, and they are a very "hands on" people. haha - I don't mind.

I love it here. We had a great dinner at some steak house last night, and then we checked out the area around us. It was fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the city! I'll try to take more pictures to post, so you won't need to stare at the extreme close up of my face.

Happy Father's Day to all the good Dads out there...especially to mine! :) I love you!

Oh! On the CD front - yesterday I decided I want to rearrange some of the songs...put my own spin on it. I should have thought of this before, but I didn't, so oh well. I'm done with 3 of them, plus I know I don't want to change another 2 of them, but today I want to get through the other 7.

I wasn't able to download different versions to my iPod since my connection was so slow, so rather than being influenced by other artists, I will influence myself. I didn't know I'd have a bit of a flair for arranging music, but I kind of like some of the things I've done so far, and Darcy thinks they are fantastic. She may be slightly biased.

I'll try to post something on this blog for you to hear.

Okay - heading to the pool. See you soon. XO

1 comments:

Alison... said...

seems like y'all are having such fun already, how wonderful... and I'm glad it's warm enough to swim!

It's still cold and rainy here

:(