Thursday, June 11, 2009

Choosing Sweat

Since I brought my Phatband blog back, I haven't talked about healthy living as much on this blog as I normally do. I have to say, though, working out makes me feel so much better mentally and emotionally. Being physically active does the same thing to a point, but when I give it my all to the point where I feel I'm going to collapse, endorphins are released and they make me HAPPY.

This Wii Personal Trainer is kicking my butt! I can't believe how challenging it is. Even pedaling as fast as I can go on the bike at the gym is noting compared to the aerobic workout I get with this trainer. It's amazing - truly.

I had a great workout earlier today. I was weak in the legs after (we focused on quads), and now I feel fantastic. I want to go out and buy everyone I know the Wii Personal Trainer. Watch out if you have a bday coming up! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying it and getting so much out of it. Chris had a Wii party last weekend and i wa ssweating after some of the tasks. Very cool.

Carmen said...

I'll take one..I mean if you're offering and all. ;) Tomorrow is my last day of work and then I have 8 weeks off before the next school year begins...I am fully planning to shed these last irritating 8 lbs. so I will be using your words of wisdom for motivation. btw, I just took that healthy survey you sent...don't think I did so gret, I think I would like to re-take it in about 2 months! lol!

Alison... said...

Glad you're getting such a good work out w/ the Wii Personal Trainer