Thursday, October 29, 2009

Choosing Joy - the show


I needed to move on from Living Well.  Kitty emailed me that there was a local station with a similar program, and it sounds like too many other things out there.  My mind quickly went to Choosing Joy.  I have the blog, I'm writing the book, and I'm trying my best to live the life.

I don't see why Choosing Joy can't encompass all the other things I mentioned, and then also have new components such as little tips on finding joy/choosing joy - things to be joyful about, etc... 

Alison emailed me today suggesting that I do a show on Choosing Joy, so then I decided it's now a trend.  Two of us thought of it, so now I'm posting it for the general public to weigh in on.

Yes, the general public of 4.  Don't hate.

:)

What are your thoughts?  Is it too cheesy? 

Let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it MUCH MUCH better than living well. I think it's a winner!!

Kristen said...

Alright!!!! :)

Alison... said...

Choosing joy is perfection!

You must go with that!

Stephanie Carnes said...

Yes, I agree - that should be the name. Choosing Joy has the spiritual/emotional element that Living Well doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.