Monday, October 12, 2009

Quality, Comfort and Price...That's Nice!


I made my first Bernie and Phyl's furniture purchase yesterday.  We are redoing the upstairs, and in our new TV nook, we won't have a ton of room, so we decided to get theater seating.  LOL - yesterday, we bought 2 of the very obnoxious chairs pictured above.  Let me tell you, they are SUPER comfortable, and it's a motorized recliner...with 2 cupholders!  We didn't get the wedge between the 2 chairs because they will be separate, but if we change our minds, it's only $200 more, and it has a cooler in it.  LOL - how funny.

I can't wait to have my sweet set up, and I think I'm going to paint a red accent wall, and hang movie theater posters on it to go with the theme! 

Today, Raul is building the 3rd bedroom, which will have storage built in (hallelujah!), and I'll have plenty of surfaces for my computers and keyboard.  It's all coming together!

5 comments:

Alison... said...

Chairs look great, it's coming together for sure - another check of the list of things to be done.

Stephanie Carnes said...

Oh, I'd better not let Jeff see those! He will be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

I secretly want chairs like that, I think you would find me falling asleep nightly in there.

That looks like a nice way to watch a movie. Where will al the neighbors sit??

Kristen said...

Steph - I totally thought of Jeff when I got them. He is going to be super jealous of my phat set up.

Mr. T - this is just for the upstairs TV area...we have a downstairs area for all the neighbors, silly goose.

Carmen said...

ah the envy...those are definitely some sweet chairs. I'm totally into te movie poster idea, so cool to have your own mini-theater!