Thursday, October 22, 2009

KC - soon to be in your living room


That's right, folks!  I'm in the process of setting up a local cable access show.  I find the idea *quite* humorous, and I think it would be a lot of fun too.  The idea I've pitched is a Living Well/Choosing Joy show - either weekly or monthly.  Sometimes it will be a healthy cooking show, other times it will be a book club, sometimes it will be a local restaurant review, maybe even a local guide for fun things to do in the area...possibly an art show...possibly a panel show to talk about local issues, etc...

I can't wait to hear back from them, and I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Awesome doesn't begin to describe this - LOL.

You're always coming up with new things -

Can't wait to tune in!

Anonymous said...

That is IT!! You are too funny.