Saturday, October 24, 2009

Self portrait


JK - That's about one fifth of me.  :)

I was more referring to the nerd aspect...

This morning I put together a power point presentation to take to the cable station with me.  I have drafted a mission statement, purpose, format, etc...  I think we're in good shape. 

I'm not sure how this works.  I think I may need to find people to film and edit the show for me.  Darcy can film it, and she can probably edit it too - I don't see why not.  She's pretty good with technical stuff.

I have the time to put the show together and tape it, but I don't have the time to edit it, so hopefully we can figure that piece out when we meet today.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Good luck, I know the meet will be a great success.

Carmen said...

why do I have no idea what 'show' you are talking about? and what are you getting yourself into now???

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you yesterday, how this all went? Details to your loyal readers!!

BTW... I thought the picture looked like me...lol