Thursday, July 2, 2009

Making a movie

Well, I recorded a CD, so why not make a movie? LOL - I'm doing a documentary about my experience recording a CD, and I'm so very blessed and lucky to have a friend who happens to be an emmy nominated film producer - helping me tremendously. We don't know each other that well, and it's so generous of him to help!

I didn't even know what program to start with, and he told me what I suspected - anything worthwhile would need to be done on a Mac. Soooo, not wasting anytime, natch, I bought an iMac this morning. The thing is SO cool. I know I'm going to be a huge Mac fan...I held out for so long because of the money, but I got a super good deal on a floor model.

This should be a really neat experience. When I'm done, if it's any good, he's going to help me shop it around to film festivals and HBO/Showtime, etc... COOL!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

You sure didn't waste any time -

I can't wait to see the final product, it's so exciting to have Mike helping you!

Anonymous said...

I have never known anyone like you. You pursue your dreams the way i pursue peanut M&M's. You are very inspirational. I see Emmy's, Grammy's, heck even an oscar in your future!!