Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'll sleep when I'm dead

Tom and I landed a new client yesterday. They are a really great organization, and I'm really looking forward to being a part of their foundation. They basically need an entire HR function set into place for them, and they are a global company, so this will be a fun challenge.

As my loyal readers know, I'm already quite busy with my current work and project load, but I will find the time to squeeze this in. They have some very aggressive deadlines, and Tom and I have 2 weeks to accomplish a big portion of the work they need done.

I anticipate very long hours, but I'm going to try to make it as fun as possible - working outside or out of restaurants/cafe's... Between my full time gig and this, I won't be surprised if I need to put in 80 hrs/week for the next few weeks, so I'll need to change up my scenery.

Today I'll spend 10 hrs on site working for one client, and tonight I'll work 4-5 hrs outside by the water, where the waitstaff (aka - the Darce) at 11 AH will attend to my every need. LOL. See - I have it all worked out. ;-)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Congrats on landing the client - no idea how you're going to squeeze it in but if anyone can do it, you can.

I'm sure TJ is very excited to have a project to work on!

Great work kids.

BTW - Love the picture... don't know where you find them - LOL

Anonymous said...

Can you send "The Darc" my way. "The Marc" is of no use at all.