Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You go, Manchvegas!

Forbes Magazine just named Manchester, NH the cheapest place to live in the US! Well, not exactly... They rated Manchester, NH the *best* cheap city to live in, in the US. You can read the full story here.

The honor was bestowed upon us based on the following criteria: low crime rate, best employment opportunities and best over all quality of life. Booyah! Oh yeah, and we don't have any sales or income tax!

Take that TJ - maybe flannel isn't so bad after all??!!

LOL

I think Forbes figured out something I've known for a long time. Manchester has great restaurants, great sports teams, a lively downtown, super easy accessibility to Boston, the White Mountains and the ocean, plenty of entertainment, and you don't stick out if you're a bit overweight. ;-)

Can't you just feel my Manchester Pride??!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I didn't know about the not sticking out if your fat. I am getting the U-Haul NOW!!!!

Alison... said...

I moved just in time, eh?

;-)

Stephanie Carnes said...

Very funny! I remember when I was young I though Manchester had skyscrapers. :-)

Stephanie Carnes said...

Er, *thought*.

Kristen said...

Ah, it does! Our sky is lower here because we have less pollution.