Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

You kids are probably too young to remember the Carpenters, and their songs.

It's a rainy day...I'm exhausted - I was in the office from 7-5 yesterday, and then I had to rush home, get changed, eat dinner, and head over to a ball game for work. I didn't get home until 10. Normally, that wouldn't be too much of a challenge for me, but I'm still recovering from pneumonia so I need a lot more rest than usual.

So yes, it's rainy, I'm tired, my knee hurts, my eye is bothering me, I've had a headache for 2 days, and I have a ton of work to do, yet all I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch tv with my puppy.

No such luck!

LOL.

I'm going to do my best to choose joy today. I'm going to think positive, make the best of my situation, and I'm going to choose to have a great day. :)

I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Yes, let us know!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe it's raining there with that sunny outlook of yours!!

What kids are you referring too that would not get that Carpenter reference? Ali & I are way older than you...lol