Saturday, July 18, 2009

I love summer


Yesterday afternoon we had friends over, and we paddled over to cupcake island since the boat hasn't been fixed yet. We had such a nice time, and I can't believe it was the first day we'd been out there since 2 months ago.
.
I had a blast, and I want to make sure we get back out there soon!
.
Tomorrow morning, we are heading out to the ocean for my photo shoot...at 4:30 AM! It's for my CD cover, and we're going to be there for the sunrise. Kitty took care of all of the details, but it was a last minute arrangement, so I'm not extremely prepared.
.
I'm very glad to have this scheduled, because that's the last piece (aside from the CD cover art/design that Kitty will do once the photo shoot has been completed) that I need to do before I can order copies of the CD. I had been too sick to do it sooner.
.
Darcy and I will be getting up at 3AM to have time to get ready and get to the ocean for 4:30. I hope I wake up when the alarm goes off! The life of a rock star is quite challenging! ;-)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I love summer too and I'm glad summer 2009 is finally underway! Oh how I missed cupcake!

Can't wait to see the pictures from the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

See a little "America's Next Top Model" could have helped.