Monday, September 28, 2009

Choosing Joy

TJ emailed me and said that I've been choosing joy less and less lately. LOL. That was a funny way to put it.

Just know, dear readers, that I am very much choosing joy still, even though I don't update my blog daily.

I just returned from a wonderful birthday weekend. It was so much fun, and the weather on Saturday was absolutely perfect.

Today I am dragging a bit, but it was worth it. :)

So happy birthday to me. I am now 33. Surely, I was supposed to be a grown up by now. Hmmm....

Thank you to everyone for my wonderful gifts, and calls, and good times. I am blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like one JOYFUL birthday!!

Alison... said...

You've been choosing joy less? You need to expound on that one because I hadn't noticed.

Kristen said...

He means because I haven't posted here as often. LOL