Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I like my job

Howdy. I'm 3 days into my new full time role, and I am really enjoying it so far. I regret that I haven't had as much time to spend on it as I've wanted to, due to other commitments, but I'm going to do my best to free up my schedule next week. Also, I'm going to come in on Saturday to plow through a bunch of things.

I'm working on so many projects that I'm excited about, and I only wish I had more time to get them all done asap, but I suppose I shouldn't work myself out of a job just yet... ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like your new position. I am sure you will be President tehre soon enough...lol.

Is it really necessary to come in on a saturday...already.

Alison... said...

Glad you like your job... I saw your posting on linked in about you speaking [I forget where natch] but glad you get to go out there and do things rather than be stuck in the office 100% of the time.