Friday, August 21, 2009

Thou shalt not covet



TJ is going to Bermuda next week, and I'm extremely jealous! I've never been, and I've heard it's fabulous!

I am taking the first week of September off for vacation, and that should be nice. I thought of going to the Cape or the Hamptons, but I've decided to stay home. I've traveled a lot this year, and because the summer and weather have been so strange, I really haven't had a chance to enjoy my own waterfront home.

I also have a ton I want to get done before returning to a full time, office bound job. I will definitely make time to relax, though. That's for sure.

My parents are heading to Hilton Head next week, also a wonderful vacation. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. Congratulations, you crazy kids!

I suppose I shouldn't feel too bad about my staycation since I'm heading to Italy in 2 months. !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I did not know you were going to Italy. I am so jealous. Bermuda will be nice for sure, you can still come I don't leave til Tuesday. White/Pink sand, blue water, coral reefs....get that passport ready

Alison... said...

So happy for TJ but yes, jealous too!

I think a staycation is a good idea since you missed a lot of the summer at the lake while working so hard.